Welcome to ZA ZA BAZAAR World Banquet & Bar
Bristol's finest fixed-price buffet dining restaurant with an amazing variety of global cuisine, live cooking & expertly mixed cocktails!
celebrate in style...
SATISFY YOUR APPETITE...
EXPLORE THE WORLD OF FOOD...
& DISCOVER YOUR TASTE...
SIGN UP FOR NEWS OF OUR LATEST OFFERSclick here
Special Guest Star
This month's special guest cuisine is Caribbean , come along & sample delicious flavours from Jerk chicken to summer cool raspados !
za za tweets!
- Who's booked with us for when our doors reopen on Monday? We can't wait to see you! If you haven't booked already… https://t.co/KxjidKE2bM
- We are getting very excited, not long now until our doors reopen on Monday! 😁 You can book with us now for our tab… https://t.co/uUzmVYvjQY
- We are getting very excited, not long now until our doors reopen on Monday! 😁 You can book with us now for our tab… https://t.co/qQ1lZ7cNwG
- Not long to go, we are counting down to our reopening on 17th May. 😀 You can book your table with us now online now… https://t.co/pv9hIilRiA
- We're looking forward to reopening on 17th May and are taking bookings now at https://t.co/yBPJD1xjSx. Under gover… https://t.co/gMfOfLdfh1
- Chicken Tikka is one of our favourite dishes here at Za Za 😍 Which dishes are you most looking forward to enjoying… https://t.co/YzjGWtK0RN
- All of this sunshine is making us think of summer cocktails! We can't wait to welcome you back, when we reopen on… https://t.co/R4x7hz9gjb
- To mark the death of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh on 9th April 2021, we will join the nation in a one m… https://t.co/DirlL9eq4Y
- RT @RoyalFamily: It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The P…
- Cheers to the weekend! We look forward to seeing you all as soon as we can reopen! 😀🥂 #ZaZaBazaar… https://t.co/j9utTZxoXh
- We're looking forward to welcoming our wonderful guests back to Za Za once restrictions are lifted and we are now t… https://t.co/EiUxIuAlVe
- We'd like to raise a toast to all you Mum's and Mother figures out there. #HappyMothersDay! https://t.co/JNQs34Kfg4
- We hear our Thai Green curry is one of the dishes that guests are most looking forward to enjoying again when we re… https://t.co/v37957keUr
- Time to celebrate! ✨ We are now taking bookings at the restaurant from 17th May, in anticipation of government rest… https://t.co/cLd0oG6Sym
- We'd like to wish you all a weekend cheers! Thank you to everyone for their continued support. We can't wait until… https://t.co/jkl7kXkwKc